Rules of Play
- To be eligible to enter the raffle ticket website, you must agree to the rules of play, be fit to play, and be physically in the province of Ontario. Location Services on your device must be turned on to verify your location, per AGCO regulations.
- Ticket purchasers must be at least 18 years of age to play.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Perley Rideau Foundation’s Raffle:
- The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation employees
- The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation board members
- Employees of the AGCO
- Employees of Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited affiliated with supporting the raffle
TICKETS & DRAW:
- The Perley Rideau Foundation’s Fixed Prize Raffle will take place entirely online.
- Tickets may be purchased online at perleyluxuryweekend.ca. The website is connected to the raffle system, managed by Canadian Bank Note Company; an approved raffle technology provider of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket sales will begin on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 9:00 am and conclude Wednesday, September 15, at 3:00 pm.
- The winning ticket number will be posted on the Perley Rideau’s social media and on the URL listed above.
- Tickets will be sold at a cost of $100.00 each.
- A maximum of 1102 tickets are available for purchase.
- All tickets will be delivered by email. If you do not receive your ticket email, please contact the foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket sales will close Wednesday September 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm, confirming qualified ticket holders. The draw will take place immediately following at the Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation.
PRIZES & WINNERS:
- The total value of prizes is $22,050.00.
- The prize is a luxury weekend getaway for 8 at the Pepper Pod (35 Chemin Nordik, Chelsea, QC J9B 2P7) and includes: accommodations, welcome gift and souvenir baskets, four meals, wine, spirits, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, cooking lesson and meal with chef’s name, string quartet personal concert, professional photographer session, guided hike through Gatineau Park, celebrity fireside chat, yoga/mediation class, Nordik passes with specialty treatment and lunch, car service, and personal concierge.
- The luxury weekend getaway prize is set to be redeemed the weekend of October 15-17, 2021. Subject to COVID-19 restrictions. If this date needs to be rescheduled it will be negotiated and agreed upon by the winner and the Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation.
- No cash alternative is available for the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged.
- A single ticket number, from all raffle ticket numbers sold will be randomly selected by a Random Number Generator from Canadian Bank Note Company Limited’s AGCO approved system.
- The winning number will be posted to perleyluxuryweekend.ca and shared on the Perley Rideau’s social media platforms following the draw.
- Winners may be notified by phone or email. Such notification will include information about the prize claim procedure.
- The winner must provide photo identification verifying that they are at least 18 years of age, as well as a copy of their ticket with the winning number upon claiming their prize.
For any questions, please contact Courtney Rock at the Perley Rideau Foundation by phone 613-526-7180 x7177 or email email@example.com.
PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline. Connex Ontario 1-866-531-2600
AGCO Lottery License number: RAF1206690